About IFRS Course
The International Financial Reporting Standards, i.e. IFRS are the accounting standards and the principles that are set by the International Accounting Standard Board or IASB and are becoming the international standards for the preparation of the financial statements. Most of the countries are converting their standards towards the IFRS or are adopting IFRS to be eligible for uniform reporting. India is a step closer to the convergence with the IFRS and has adopted Ind-AS.
The perks of establishing international accounting standards are that a sole format will be easier to use for the financial statements across the organizations globally. This will make it simpler for the organizations to compete abroad and raise capital as well as win international contracts by offering consistent as well as comparable financial information.
Perks of studying IFRS
- Multiple IFRS profiles are being provided in numerous sectors of industry that include software, ITES, pharmaceuticals, professional advisory enterprises, auto spare part, banking industry, auditing firms, KPOs, insurance industry, etc.
- Qualified and experienced IFRS professionals can establish their personal consultancies to assist organizations migrate to IFRS.
- Practical knowledge of the global standards will open the doors internationally as 100+ countries have given green signals in their own accounting boundaries.
- Application of the global standards is complicated and time-taking which underlines the importance of IFRS experts.
- Constant modifications in the mentioned standards by the regulators is creating requirement for IFRS experts with complete comprehension of the mentioned standards.
Who should pursue this particular certification?
- The students who pursue graduation, masters in the field of commerce or are qualified experts such as CAs, MBAs, CSs, CFPs, or any other pertinent course in the sector of finance can select for this certification in IFRS.
- Accounting experts who want to supplement his or her capability sets by learning the fresh accounting standards to shift the job or simply to get updated with the current norms.
- A candidate who wishes to commence a career in the field of financial reporting.
After the completion of this certificate or the program, the candidate will be able to:
- Receive additional certifications in the Ind-AS as well as 10 hours of training for the Dip IFRS or ACCA from the IMS pro school that too at no extra charges.
- Attempt for the Cert IFRS examination or CCA without any additional coaching.
- Apply for pertinent financial reporting standards to essential elements of financial reports.
- Identify as well as apply for the disclosure necessities for enterprises in financial reports and notes to the accounts.
- Structure group financial statements that exclude the group cash-flow statements but include the subsidiaries, joint arrangements and associates.
IFRS Certification Procedure
- Enroll with the IMS pro school for the IFRS Course.
- Finish the classroom training duration in 3 months time.
- Pass the internal exam with a minimum of 70%.
- Fill the examination form on Pro school websites with NCFM ID. If you do not have the NCFM ID then you can pay a visit to www.nseindia.com –education-online enroll or register.
- Once you receive the confirmation e-mail from pro school website, you can opt for exam date including the venue.
- Take the examination at NSE India or at any NSEIT Centre.
- Pass the NSE India Certification on IFRS.
- Get an additional 15 hours of classmate training (LVC) for Dip Ind-AS/ IFRS.
About IMS Certification Examination
- The Certification Examination will be conducted at 85 available NSE Centres.
- The examinations are conducted on a regular basis.
- The exam is computer based test and will include multiple-choice questions.
- The candidate will be marked out of 100 marks for 50 questions and the duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- The students will get their scores instantly after the completion of the examination.
- The exam grades are 50% to 59% denotes C grade, 60% to 74% denotes Grade B and the 75%+ denotes Grade A, and there will be no negative marking.
- The students who fail in the examination will be able to re-appear for it by paying the additional amount of Rs. 1700+ ST. There is no restriction to the number of attempts that can be made by the students.
The certification received from NSE India will be valid for lifetime.
|Malleshwaram Center Time Table|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||IPCC||Morning Batch||7:30AM-11:00AM||Law|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||IPCC||Aftenoon Batch||11:15AM-1:00PM||GST|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||IPCC||Evening batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||Direct tax|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||IPCC||Evening Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||Law|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CS Executive||Morning Batch||7:30AM-11:00AM||Company law|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CS Executive||Aftenoon Batch||11:15AM-1:00PM||Income tax / GST|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CS Executive||Evening Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||Company law|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CS Executive||Aftenoon Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||Income tax / GST|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CPT||Morning Batch||7:30AM-11:00AM||Economics|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CPT||Evening Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||Economics / QA|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CS Foundation||Evening Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||BEM / BEE|
|Weekends||ACCA||Sunday||8:00AM – 2:00PM||F2|
|Banaswadi Center Time Table|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CPT||Evening Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||Economics|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||CS Foundation||Evening Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||Economics|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||IPCC||Evening Batch||3:00PM-8:30PM||Accounts 1|
|Hyderabad Center Time Table|
|1.10.2017 – 5.10.2017||CS Executive||Evening Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||GST|
|6.10.2017 – 25.10.2017||CS Executive||Evening Batch||3:00PM-7:00PM||Costing|
|2.10.2017 – 31.10.2017||ACCA||Morning Batch||7:00AM-8:45AM||F1|
|20.10.2017 – 30.11.2017||ACCA||Evening Batch||4:00PM-7:00PM||F5|