The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) institute, formed in 1904 is the global professional accounting body offering the “Chartered Certified Accountant” qualification. ACCA is fast growing international accountancy organisation with 2,00,000 members and 4,86,000 students in 180 countries.
As a globally recognized education and updated/Industry relevant content, ACCA qualification is a great way to build a career in Accounts and finance. Students can pursue this along with their graduation. Its Flexible examination scheme and pass rate 30-40% makes it a qualification that is within your reach
Register For Batch 2020
submit form for more details
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a professional body which provides globally renowned qualifications to career professionals across the world.
- The organisation offers a range of qualifications including the ACCA qualification, a benchmark for any career focussed accountant.
- There are more than one million accountants working in strategic
roles within business communities worldwide. With such an integral role in the finance system.
- ACCA helps to set standards for excellence and ensures that its members deliver value through their public services.
- As such the organisation is recognised by both industrial and governmental partners.
- The ACCA is the largest and fastest growing accountancy body in the world with over 170,000 members & 432,
Thinking of ACCA , Think of BRICS Academy.
ACCA Course Modules
STAGES IN ACCA
Introductory Certificate in Financial & Management Accounting
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 Management Information
Intermediate Certificate in Financial
& Management Accounting
- FA2 Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 Managing Costs & Finance
Diploma in Accounting & Business
- FAB Accountant in Business
- FMA Management Accounting
- FFA Financial Accounting
Diploma inAccounting & Business
- F1 Accountant in Business
- F2 Management Accounting
- F3 Financial Accounting
Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business
- F4 Corporate & Business Law
- F5 Performance Management
- F6 Taxation
- F7 Financial Reporting
- F8 Audit & Assurance
- F9 Financial Management
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Strategic Business Leader
Optionals (two to be completed)
- Advanced Financial Management
- Advanced Performance Management
- Advanced Taxation (UK)
- Advanced Audit & Assurance (INT)
- Professional Examination Route (PER)
- 10+2/ PUC Pass.
- FIA (Foundation in Accountancy) Route
- No minimum age or upper age limit
Key features of ACCA
- No group system
- 50% marks required to pass
- Exams 4 times a year
- Student can choose which paper to appear for
- 3 years work experience can be obtained after clearing ACCA or while
studying for it
- Final pass percentage around 50% globally
- 14 Papers in total.
– 12 compulsory papers.
– 2 optional papers.
- Exams held in March, June, Sep and December every year.
- Maximum 4 papers at a time, in a year totally 8 papers can be attempted.
- Course can be completed in one to two years (based on number of papers exempted).
- No Articleship – 3 years experience required, which can be obtained before, during or after the exams and can be in audit
firms or industry.
Exemption Table for ACCA Students
- Intermediate / PUC
- 12th + CA-CPT
- 12th + CA-IPCC
- Qualified CA/CWA
- ICWAI Affiliate
- ICWAI Member
Key features of ACCA
- No Exemptions.
- All papers of foundation.
- All papers of foundation & F1, F2, F3 & F4 papers at fundamentals level.
- All papers of foundation.
- All papers of foundation & F1,F2,F3, F6 & F8 at Fundamentals Level.
- All papers of Foundation & Fundamentals.
- F1 to F8.
- All Papers at fundamental level.
All the exemptions mentioned on ACCA website are only provisional and will be finalized by ACCA Global only once the students have registered with ACCA.
The ten key competencies in ACCA
ACCA qualification is a passport to work in 180 countries including India,
Middle East Germany, Malaysia, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, South Africa,
Singapore, New Zealand etc.
Following documents are required for registration to ACCA 10+2/ PUC Pass.
1. ID Proof & Address Proof.
2. Passport size photograph.
3. Proof of Qualifications (Marks Memo).
4. Email ID & Contact Number
Partial list of ACCA Approved Employers
“The quality which BRICS is providing is meeting up to the standards of ACCA. The faculty here are well qualified to meet the standards of ACCA. It projects professionalism to the profession which we are committed to. It is very flexible and comfortable to the needs of students”
“Having joined BRICS for ACCA after trying CA. I have to admit the atmosphere, student interaction and coaching standards are way above my expectations. The faculty is very inspiring and committed towards achieving students goals; would definitely recommend BRICS to all students who needs Professional courses.”
“BRICS for ACCA is the best coaching center in Bangalore. I have joined for F1 paper and the coaching is excellent. They have qualified and well experienced faculty and good infrastructure. They provide good study material which is more than sufficient to study and clear exams. Happy to be part of BRICS.”