Integrated Programme for PUC, Plus one and Plus two
Coordinated Program in relationship with Public school is intended to prepare understudies concentrating in PUC, eleventh and twelfth classes to compose the selection tests for CA, ACCA, CMA AND CS effectively. It’s a stand-out program that holds hands with schools to give multi day/week instructing to its understudies, where resources from BRICS Academy will train all business related subjects to its understudies in the school itself. The remainder of the classes (Language and Lab) will be dealt with by the school resources themselves.
the total CA course duration after 12th can be estimated to be 4.5 years. The only challenge is that you have to complete all its levels in your first attempt. Because each number of attempt increases your six months in this journey.
Register For Batch 2020
submit form for more details
- A glimpse into the format of the exam; giving them a competitive advantage. NCERT syllabus will also be covered and descriptive questions will be discussed to help them perform well in the Board exams.
- School-based learning helps to absorb maximum information.
- High-quality study material for the program with a focus on simplified science.
- Time-saving as students do not need to travel for coaching.
- Entrance cum board exam oriented classes – helps students to crack both with ease
- Practice tests will be held on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Mock exams will also be conducted, thus helping students build confidence.
- Exam results will be updated to students and parents regularly via SMS and calls.
- Dedicated academic advisors monitor the academic progress of each student on a regular basis.
Thinking of PU With CA , Think of BRICS Academy.
PUC With CA Course Modules
PUC with CA
CA Foundation is the entry level test to pursue the Chartered Accountancy course, students after 12th can register for such course. After registration, they have to undergo a four months study period to appear in the CA Foundation Exam. After giving exams will get your CA Foundation result within 2 months of the day your exams gets over. Enroll CA foundation as entry level.
CA Intermediate is the second test after CA Foundation. After qualifying CA Foundation, one has to get himself enroll for the CA Intermediate. Once the registration has been done, a candidate has to undergo a study period of eight months to appear in the CA Intermediate Exam. After giving exams will get your CA Intermediate result within 2 months of the day your exams gets over.
CA Final is the last level exam in the Chartered Accountancy course. Students can enroll themselves for the CA Final after clearing both groups of CA Intermediate. One can appear in the CA Final Exam while completing their last six months of Articleship training.You will become a Chartered Accountant once you cleared both the groups of CA Final and have completed your three years of Articleship Training.
PUC with CA Creteria
- 10+2/ PUC Pass.
- FIA (Foundation in Accountancy) Route
- No minimum age or upper age limit
ICITSS :Students have to undergo 100 hours of Information technology and one week of Orientation program before the commencement of Articleship Training. Most of the students complete such training while waiting for the CA Intermediate result.
Articleship Training: 3 Years Practical Training is a mandatory part of CA course duration. Students become eligible to register for Articleship training once they passed either single or both groups of CA Intermediate.
AICITSS: AICITSS consists of Advance Information Technology and Management and Communication Skills Program. Students have to undergo such program while pursuing their last two years of Articleship Training.
PU CA Duration
CA Course Duration After 12th
- CA Foundation for 4 Months study period
- Waiting Period of CA Foundation Result for 2 Months
- CA Intermediate for 8 Months study period
- Waiting Period of CA Intermediate Result (Complete ITT and OT during such period) for 2 ½ Months
- Articleship Training (appear in CA Final while completing the last six months of Articleship) for 3 Years.
“The quality which BRICS is providing is meeting up to the standards of ACCA. The faculty here are well qualified to meet the standards of ACCA. It projects professionalism to the profession which we are committed to. It is very flexible and comfortable to the needs of students”
“Having joined BRICS for ACCA after trying CA. I have to admit the atmosphere, student interaction and coaching standards are way above my expectations. The faculty is very inspiring and committed towards achieving students goals; would definitely recommend BRICS to all students who needs Professional courses.”
“BRICS for ACCA is the best coaching center in Bangalore. I have joined for F1 paper and the coaching is excellent. They have qualified and well experienced faculty and good infrastructure. They provide good study material which is more than sufficient to study and clear exams. Happy to be part of BRICS.”