The Cost and Management Accountants (MA India) course offered by BRICS aims at building competence in students. The CMA (Certified Management Accountant) certification has been the global benchmark for management accountants and financial professionals. The course training in particular fields of management accounting which will equip the students with a wide range of skills.
Our CMA coaching in Bangalore is completely based on in-depth knowledge in business management, accounting finance etc. with the available resources. Our CMA course will make the student’s experts in CMA profession.
BRICS, CMA course in Bangalore and Hyderabad provides the students with the core knowledge in all areas of cost management to make sure that the student has the complete knowledge required for a finance professional, and so that the student can pick the right finance role in any industry. Being the best provider of CMA course in Bangalore, we provide all the needed essentials to make our students experts in the field of Cost management.
Cost Accountants are in great demand in sectors like:
- Banking & Finance.
- Private sectors.
- Government sectors.
- Research sectors, and many more…
Key features at BRICS:
- Exhaustive study material.
- Comprehensive teaching method.
- Learning facility with modern teaching aids.
- Excellent faculty with industry experience.
The CMA Foundation paper is the entry-level paper for the CMA course. In addition to learning about core management, strategy and accounting it also bring focus on the regulatory aspects. The examination is pen and paper-based which tests the conceptual clarity on each subject.
Students will have to attend exam in the following subjects.
- Paper 1 – Fundaments of Economics and Management.
- Paper 2 – Fundaments of Accounting.
- Paper 3 – Fundaments of Laws and Ethics.
- Paper 4 – Fundaments of Business Mathematics and Statistics.
Any student who has passed their higher secondary examination under the 10+2 format can appear for the CMA Foundation exam.
CMA intermediate is the second level of examination for students who are pursuing the CMA certification. The examinations are conducted twice a year (June & December).
The course consists of 2 groups of 4 papers each –
- Paper 5 – Financial Accounting.
- Paper 6 – Laws, Ethics and Governance.
- Paper 7 – Direct Taxation.
- Paper 8 – Cost Accounting and Financial Management.
- Paper 9 – Operation Management Information System.
- Paper 10 – Cost and Management Accounting.
- Paper 11 – Indirect Taxation.
- Paper 12 – Company Accounts and Audit.
- Students are required to have passed the CMA Foundation before appearing for this exam.
- Graduation in any stream other than arts.
- They must have completed communication and soft skills training.
- They are also required to complete 100 hours of computer training.
The course consists of two groups and is divided as follows:
- Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance.
- Paper 14 – Advanced Financial Management.
- Paper 15 – Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management.
- Paper 16 – Tax Management and Practice.
- Paper 17 – Strategic Performance Management.
- Paper 18 – Corporate Financial Reporting.
- Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit.
- Paper 20 – Financial Analysis & Business Valuation.
- Qualify CMA India Intermediate examination (both groups).
- Complete Industry oriented training programme.
- Complete prescribed practical training / equivalent.
Candidates who pass the CMA Final examination are eligible to attain a Membership of ICAI. CMA Final students have to complete modular training in 15 days. And complete three years of practical training after the examinations to receive the membership. The necessary skills that are required for applying theoretical knowledge of subjects (cost and management accounting) into practical situations, students must be attending practical training compulsorily. This applies to different fields of work.
Objectives of the practical training:
- Providing exposure to environments under which different organizations work.
- Providing hands-on job experience including all the practical aspects of Cost and Management Accounting.
- Developing a discipled attitude which is required by a CMA professional.
- Awareness of ethical values in professional work life.