Stages to become a Company Secretary:
The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course I.e. Foundation Programme Executive Programme Professional Programme. ADMISSION TO THE CS COURSE is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December.
Register For Batch 2020
submit form for more details
The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretary ship i.e. Executive Programme Professional Programme Foundation Programme can be pursued by 10+2 pass or equivalent students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts. Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course
Cut off dates for admission to CS course:
For Foundation Programme
- 31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year
- 30th September for June Examination next year
For Executive Programme
- 28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year
- 31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year
- 31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year
- 30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.
For Course Detail
“I am Swaroopa Rao, I’m currently pursuing (continuing) CS EXECUTIVE in Brics Academy.
I cleared my foundation in Brics with good teaching , experienced faculty and quality training with mock tests Every week. Portions were completed on time with study materials”
I am Monisha and I’m currently pursuing CS Executive. Brics academy has always lived upto the expectations I had and continues to motivate, guide and encourage students who choose to purse CS. Their effective teaching and weekly tests have helped me clear my CS foundation examination.